Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Hair Products

Today I'm going to write about the new hair products that I purchased. First of all,my decision to go natural was due mostly to my health and me battling Devics disease and doing small things to change the way I live, the things I eat, use on my body, in my home, etc. My new hair products are made by Komaza Care. I ordered the products in sample sizes and they are Califia Care Leave -In Conditioner, Califia Moisturizing Cream, Jojoba Hemp Balm, and Shea Butter Hair Lotion. They are all good products but I haven't used them on stripped down naked hair yet, so to observe how they really work I'm going to wash my hair, and then apply the products in pairs, the moisturizer with the sealers, and then tell you all how they work. So keep up with the Blog and look forward to the review and I will walk you through my regimen. Peace, Grace, and Good Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment