Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Minor Setback with my Devics Syndrome

On monday my hospital free spree came to an end. I had not been in a hospital for nearly two years, prior to Monday. I haven't suffered any illnesses or setbacks from my Devics Syndrome/ MS since June 2010. But on yesterday February 27, 2012 it ended when I had to go to the local emergency room for some pretty bad abnormal pain in my back, neck, and right hip. I knew it was a result of the infection in my bladder and a way of my body signaling to me to go and get treated. I had a really painful experience and it was all because of this minor issue. My immune system is so active that it attacks everything not only the virus, illness, or infection. Thats why it is important for me to stay healthy and free of any type of foreign illness that my immune system has to fight off. Fortunately today after a round of IV antibiotics and some rest and relaxation I was able to return home after only 24 hours. I used the rest of today to catch up on some rest, and reading. I know this is a short post but I am going to wrap this one up and go to bed. I really need a good night's rest, but I wanted to share this experience with my blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment