Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm my own Valentine

I know Iknow, this is going to probably garner some blank stares. Basically it is about teaching yourself to love yourself. This is how to be your own Valentine. Loving yourself is a great gift to give to yourself, and those who love you. The gift of love is a great gift to share, not just on Valentine's Day. I am blessed because God gave me a husband who loves me on a daily basis and does small things to show me that I'm his Valentine every single day. My husband is the main shopper in the house hold, unless it involves a beauty supply store. On Saturday my kids and I took a trip to the local Winn-Dixie and I realized that I hadn't been in the store since December 2009. I would always just wait in the car for my hubby to run in or I would try and get everything when we went to Wal-Mart to get our groceries. I didn't have to go to the store and this is one of those small things. He gives me so much support and strength that when I look in the mirror I can love myself more because of the person my hubby helps me to be. As a mother I can say that he is a wonderful father. He takes as much interest in being a father as I do in being a mother. He is very hands on. He helps pick out clothes, shoes, and acessories for the girls when we shop. he has also been known to buy mommy(me) an item or two. Which brings me to my gifts for the day two very pretty shirts that my hubby and kids drove 40 miles to buy just for me. I love you guy with all my heart. Thanks for teaching me the true meaning of love on a daily basis and not just showing it once a year. You all are my reasons for loving, and I love myself even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment