Friday, November 13, 2015

Update!!

Hello blog readers!! Yes I have been gone for some time. I'm back now and I'm ready to resume my blogging adventures. I have had to deal with life and the many things in life that keep us busy! Over the last year , I have had a major setback with my health. Having an autoimmune disorder is a part of life I have to live with daily. There is always something reminding me of the things I can no longer do. However, my blogging and sharing information is a part of my life that I never want to neglect. I can say that the setback was partially if not totally due to me failing to adhere to my medication regimen. Now that everything is returning to my sense of normal, I have a different perspective of what it means to maintain my health.
Also over the past 6 months my oldest son graduated high school. It was a bit of a transition for everyone. Especially for me realizing that I am the mother of an adult. He's a young adult , but an adult nonetheless.
So now that we've done a little catching up, I'm ready to get back on track with blogging. My next entry will be about comments made by Republican Party frontrunner Ben Carson and Donald Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment