Friday, February 11, 2011

REVIEW CHAGRIN VALLEY SOAP- CARROT AND HONEY

This is a review of the Carrot Milk and Honey bar. I really like this bar because it has a very creamy lather and is very very moisturizing. Because of my Devics/MS I dont like lotion on my skin unless I have to use it. My skin is very sensitive to touch. This soap had my skin so soft and moisturized after the first use it quickly became my favorite. It has a very light scent.I mean very very light scent, you can tell nothing was added to scent this soap so it is excellent if you wear perfume or you just want that natural smell it is definitely on my list for a full bar upgrade just for the moisturizing properties alone which are amazing.The size of the sample was also about 1/3 the size of a full bar which is huge, it is surely enough for at least ten uses. I'm sure you can get more, I am going to keep track of the number of uses and post an update list. Overall I am surely going to order this in a full size.
So far I've used it about 3 times and there is plenty left.

No comments:

Post a Comment