Sunday, February 6, 2011

REVIEW CHAGRIN VALLEY SOAP

This is a review for Chagrin Valley Soap- I recently purchased a few items from this company. 1st- the turn around time was excellent I ordered on Tuesday, got a shipping noticce Wednesday with a tracking number, and received my order on Friday. All of the items were in sample sizes, which are about the size of 1/4 a regular bar of store bought soap. The full size bars are about the size of a regular hand 2x the size of a regular bar of soap. The product that this review is for is the Neem and Tea Tree Oil Hair and Body shampoo. OMG THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. 2nd- I love the herbal medicinal smelll for some reason. you can smell the oil in this soap. You can also feel it penetrating your scalp. 3rd- There are so many indications for the use of this soap, dandruff, psoriasis,eczema, scalp issues, acne,rashes, and etc. there are reviews on the website that attest to the benefits of this soap. After 1 use on my hair I am a true fan. My first poo-bar was a turn off(OYIN) but this one left my hair clean yet soft, and not stripped..I had a noticable moisture, and it wasnt tangled. I felt the sensation of the oil penetrating my scalp, Most of all there was no residue left on my hair or scalp. This product has a great lather for a soap bar it is more than I expected. Bottom line is that this will continue to be my poo-bar, I will not go back to bottled shampoo. I also used this on my daughter's
4c hair, which is super thick, always tangled and dry,and never gets clean. The results were great. I love it for her hair too, and it was a little easier to detangle.She ehas scalp problems and her scalp does not like complex oils or oil mixes- absolutely no reaction from her sensitive scalp. So if you have an extra 3.00 bucks lying around, it is worth it to try, you get what you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment