Thursday, September 20, 2012

Castor Oil Challenge-End of Week 2

This is for end of week two of the castor oil challenge. This week I applied castor oil to my affected area( just above my right ear and near my hairline) daily, and to my entire scalp three times. I massaged my scalp a total of fifteen minutes every night, and I massaged my problem area several times for short periods during the day.
I even used a percussion massager on my scalp a few times. It was very relaxing, I don't know if it helped with growth, or thickening.

I added a third of Extra Virgin Coconut oil to my castor oil also. This is what I will be using until the end of the challenge. I have castor oil in my spritz, and my butter mix for sealing. Using the oil from my fingers after massaging my scalp gives my hair the healthiest shine ever. I only have about an ounce of castor oil mix remaining, but a little goes a long way.

My result photos are below. I see no progress but it has only been two weeks so far.



1 comment:

  1. I have to try that. My edges are really thin. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete