Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NYC NEW YORK COLOR-Liquid Lip Shine

So yesterday I received my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster .com and in my box among other very interesting things was a NYC New York Color Liquid Lip shine(www.Newyorkcolor.com). I was like "what am I going to do with a nude gloss?" It looked as though it was a color in the container. So I went ahead and opened it and broke the seal and put it on. OMG I was so wrong to think I wouldn't like it. I love this gloss. It is super shiny, I mean high def shine. It is not at all sticky/ or tacky. Yall know what I mean when the gloss feels like it has glue or honey in it, and its all heavy and sticking your lips together, none of that here. And it is not drying, my lips don't feel like they're coated in lacquer. I'm not a make-up wearer, I like glosses and eye shadows so I know what I like and don't like in a gloss and I like this one. It behaves like an expensive brand but you know with NYC it is most definitely reasonably priced and worth trying. I think I will try some other colors or shades now that I'm impressed with this one.
Way to go NYC, this is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment